Sunday 9 August 2015

Week 2 - The Meals

One of the really great things about this lifestyle, is how it gets my excited and creative when it comes to my meals.  I find that I can sometimes get stuck in a little rut with my food, when I am staying on track and motivated, I nearly always have three or four new things in one week.

This week, my favourite thing to eat was the Chicken Enchilada Casserole.  It was so perfect for comfort food with my mild hangover (that I was denying the existence of).  I also loved my porridge oats for breakfast.  My most favourite lunch was my fish finger sandwich.  I had the biggest goo on me for one and it hit all the right spots.  Sometimes, it's the simplest things that are the best!!

I have been using these crackers

They are 1 ProPoint for 2 crackers and made with soya beans.  They are really tasty and a great low point snack from tyding you over! 

Here's a look at some of the foods I have been eating throughout the week.


I'm looking forward to getting creative next week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment